Welcome to Transition Town Forres
Transition Town Forres is a volunteer-led group working towards a sustainable low-carbon lifestyle, based in and around Forres in the north east of Scotland.
We are one of well over one thousand Transition groups that have formed worldwide over the past few years in response to the global challenges of climate change, peak oil and financial instability.
Join UsMembership of Transition Town Forres is free, join our mailing list here.
Upcoming EventsVisit our Members’ Events page for more.
- SIGN THE AVAAZ PETITION - 100 days to Change everything We're on the verge of destroying the balance of the earth so badly that the survival of everything is threatened. But world leaders are meeting at the UN in just over 100 days to talk climate solutions -- this moment needs a massive coordinated day of action response, right now, to force leaders to act and save our future. Join in!
- Members' Events wp.me/P2QpxE-ci via @wordpressdotcom 6 months ago
- Cooking Classes at TTF – soups, "free from" and Chinese - starting Feb 12th bit.ly/MwYcvJ 10 months ago
- Free Talk by Jo Smithson: Losing Weight is Not About Dieting - Sat 11, Jan 2-4pm TTF Centre bit.ly/19WSKNI 11 months ago
- Newsletter December 2013 wp.me/P2QpxE-hX via @wordpressdotcom 1 year ago
- TTF BULLETIN BOARD Nourish Scotland Training Course for New Farmers and Growers wp.me/P2QpxE-ci 1 year ago
- Charles Eisenstein public talk on new book The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know is Possible, TTF Bulletin Board wp.me/P2QpxE-ci 1 year ago